Pt En Este post vai ser um tutorial, não muito detalhado, sobre como fazer um jogo de memória com Python e pygame. O jogo que vamos implementar é um jogo comum: viramos uma série de cartas para baixo e temos que as virar duas a duas, tentando encontrar os pares. Claro que quando viramos duas cartas que não são um par, temos de as voltar de novo para baixo. Quando estou a criar um jogo, gosto de o ir desenvolvendo por etapas funcionais: partir o processo em várias fases que representem pontos nos quais eu tenho algo que posso testar. Deste modo, não só o processo se torna muito mais interessante, como posso ir controlando o aspeto do que estou a produzir. Deixo de seguida uma lista das etapas que eu pensei para este projeto; cada ponto da lista descreve a funcionalidade que o jogo já suporta: Criar um ecrã onde mostro todas as cartas dispostas, face para baixo; Clicar em cima de uma carta faz com que ela se vire para cima; Clicar na segunda carta verifica se encontrei...
Pt En Being able to do basic arithmetic calculations in your head is a great skill. Not because it is sexy but because it is useful in your daily life: it can help you check the change you are given when shopping, it can help you know if you will have enough money to pay for your groceries, it can help you estimate how much things cost after the discounts, etc... This often reduces to being able to sum and subtract decently; sometimes you need to make a couple of small multiplications, but that is it. More likely than not, you don't need to compute averages every day. But sometimes you just want the scoring average of your team for the past few games, or the average price per person of a given meal, or the average time you spent stuck in traffic this past week... And averages may appear nastier than simply adding or subtracting, because averages also require you to perform a division: in fact, you have to add all the numbers you want and then divide the total by ho...
Pt En In this post I will introduce Markov Decision Processes, a common tool used in Reinforcement Learning, a branch of Machine Learning. By the end of the post you will be able to make some sense of the figure above! I will couple the formal details, definitions and maths with an intuitive example that will accompany us throughout this post. In later posts we will make our example more complete and use other examples to explain other properties and characteristics of the MDPs. Let me introduce the context of the example: From a simplistic point of view, I only have two moods: " hungry " and " thirsty ". Thankfully, my parents taught me how to eat and how to drink, so that I can fulfill the needs I mentioned earlier. Of course that eating when I am hungry makes me happy, just as drinking when I am thirsty makes me happy! Not only that, but eating when I am hungry usually satisfies me, much like drinking when I am thirsty usually satisfies me. ...